TOP Team is looking for freelance writers with printmaking knowledge and experience!
If you have anything you’d like to share, please contact us today and you could be featured on this blog.
Topprintmaking.com is a new website but has already received thousands of visitors from all over the planet.
Here you can count on thousands of views and you have the chance to be seen and heard within the printmakers community worldwide.
All articles must include at least 3 photos which meet our quality standards. We prefer original images but, if images are pulled online they must be creative commons.
What do you need:
– Pitch your idea before submitting an article to make sure it fits with what we are looking for and is not duplicate content
– Maintain a casual and friendly tone
– Use easy-to-understand language and terms to explain more complicated concepts (our site is visited by all kind of printmakers and art lovers, beginners included!)
– Excellent grammar
– How-To articles must include step-by-step photos
What do you get:
– We will make the necessary correction and improvement, and if you want to write in Portuguese or Spanish, we will do the translation into English, so don’t be afraid.
– For an article you will receive a byline and link back to your personal website, blog, or portfolio and credit on all of our social media.
– If you are an artist and develop content about a particular technique or review about a particular product we will also include an article about your own art work.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– TOP Reviews (Tools, Paper, Inks, etc.)
– TOP How To Articles
– TOP Printmaking techniques
– TOP Interviews with well-known printmaking artists
If you are interested in contributing to this project send us an email today to email@example.com